domingo, 25 de octubre de 2009

·☆ HAPPY 4º Anniversary TVXQPerú FANCLUB. 25.10.2009

WEll yeah~~
4 years have passed since Salomé create the group 'official' in a comunity msn. 25 october 2005 was the date for DBSK Perú (now TVXQPerú ^^).

I happy to know friend likes this group is weird find in my country and when i become fan i just find some places ;_; and all is englihs and korean =________='
and just find DBSKPerú comunity =)
was cool!!
because there is a many girls from my country ^^

now the fasn are a big number *O*
and i am happy this girls love so much to my TVXQ xD

and i am so busy o lazy to updated but they are in my heart
thanks girls for still lowing the comunity(now forum) alive !!!!!!!!!







^____________^




Congrats Perú fans for love TVXQ =)

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!




Cred pic: patty@TPF

.
.
.

0 comentarios: