jueves, 7 de octubre de 2010

[2010.10.06] [TRANS Enlgish/Español/Italian] Changmin Interview - Goodbye Excellent Student!



English:

November Edition - Nikkei Entertainment

Q: What did you eat today?
A:(looks at the food prepared by the staff) It's become meat and vegetable over rice (laugh).

Q:What type of alcohol do you like drinking?
A:Beer, cold beer. But if I go to drinking places, I would have Soju and listen to rock music.

Q:What's the most recent item that you bought?
A:Not too long ago, a PS3. It broke, but because it was so fun to play, I bought it.

Q:What games do you play?
A:Although I like RPG, I also like sport ones like "Winning Eleven" (a soccer game)

Q:What do you play in RPG?
A:Final Fantasy.

Q:So you're really good at games?
A:I used to be really good at "Winning Eleven", but because I didn't play it during the time that I filmed my drama, I became a lot weaker. My friend practiced day and night without sleep at that time (laugh).

Q:What music do you listen to now?
A:Adam Lambert's "For Your Entertainment". I'm also obsessed with Band music. Not only do I listen to the music from rock bands, but also from a variety of bands with different genres.

Q:Do you still play musical instruments?
A:I'm learning the guitar by myself.

Q:What Japanese artist do you like?
A:Ever since the beginning, B'z. I really like them.

Q:If a girl were to give you jewelry, what would you want?
A:Although I may be thought of as rustic, for me, I would choose a necklace.

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

Español:

Edición Noviembre - Entretenimiento Nikkei

Q: ¿Qué comiste hoy?
A: (Mira la comida preparada por el personal) Es carne y vegetales con arroz (risas)

Q: ¿Qué tipo de alcohol te gusta beber?
A: Cerveza, cerveza fría. Pero si voy a bares, debo tener Soju y escuchar música rock.

Q: ¿Qué es lo más reciente que has comprado?
A: No hace mucho un PS3(Play Station3) .Está roto, pero  porque fue divertido jugar , lo compre.

Q: ¿Qué juegos juegas?.
A: Aunque me gusta RPG, tambien me gusta el deporte, uno como "Winning Eleven"( videojuego de fútbol para PlayStation)

Q: Que es lo que juegas en RPG?
A: Final Fantasy.

Q: Entonces ti eres bueno en los juegos.
A: Solía ser muy bueno en "Winning eleven", pero no lo he jugado durante el tiempo que filmaba el drama. Me volví muy débil. Mi amigo praticó día y noche sin dormir en ese tiempo (risas)

Q: Qué musica escuchas ahora?
A: Adam Lambert's "For Your Entertainment".  Tambiéne stoy obsesionado con música de banda. No sólo escucho musica de bandas de rock, tmabien de variedad de bandas con diferentes géneros.

Q: Sigues tocando instrumentos musicales?
A: Estoy aprendiendo a tocar guitarra por mi mismo.

Q: ¿Que artista japonés te gusta?
A: Desde el principio B'Z. De verdad me gustan.

Q: Si una chica te da una joya, cuák es la que quisieras?
A: Aunque paresca rústico, para mí, escogeria un collar.

English: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Español: usagilicious.

Italian:
Q: Che cosa hai mangiato oggi?
A: (vedi il cibo preparato dal personale) è di carne e verdure con riso (risate)

D: Che tipo di alcool ti piace bere?
A: birra, birra freddo. Ma se vado al bar, ho Soju e musica rock.

D: Qual è la cosa più recente che hai comprato?
A:. Non molto tempo fa una PS3 (Play Station3), è rotto, ma è stato divertente da giocare, acquistarlo.

D: Quali giochi si gioca?.
A: Mi piace RPG, anche  mi piace lo sport, uno chiamado "Winning Eleven" (gioco di calcio per PlayStation)

D: Cosa si fa a giocare RPG?
A: Final Fantasy.

D: Quindi tu sei bravo a giochi.
A: E 'usato per essere molto bravi a "Winning Eleven", ma non ho giocato ai tempi delle riprese del dramma. Sono diventato molto debole. Il mio amico pratica giorno e notte senza dormire,in quel momento(risate)

D: Che musica ascolti ora?
A: Adam Lambert di "For Your Entertainment". Anche Stoy ossessionato dalla musica bandistica. Non solo ascoltare musica rock band, anche una varietà di band con generi diversi.

D: Lei continua a suonare uno strumento musicale?
R: Sto imparando a suonare la chitarra da solo.

D: Cosa ti è piaciuto artista giapponese?
R: Sin dall'inizio B'z. Mi piace molto.

D: Se una ragazza ti dà una gemma, qua è quello che si desidera?
A: Anche se paresca rustico per me, avrebbe scelto una collana.

English: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Italian by: usagilicious.


Sorry for my italian T_T....


1 comentarios:

Joomi dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.